Behringer UCG102 Guitar-to-USB Interface
The UCG102 GUITAR LINK from Behringer is a compact USB 1.1 interface for connecting an electric guitar or bass directly to a computer. The unit includes a 1/4" TS phone input and a 1/4" TRS phone headphone output, that can also double as a monitor speaker source.
Included in the package are the Kristal Audio Engine multi-track sequencer and Audacity audio editor software. A special edition of Guitar Combos from Native Instruments is also supplied as a thirty-day demo, with the purchaser being able to choose from one of the three virtual amplifier/speaker combos, to keep for free.
Installation is painless with an ASIO driver available for use with Windows.
- USB interface for turning a computer into a guitar amp and recording system
- Includes "Guitar Combos BEHRINGER Edition from Native Instruments 1
- Package also includes Kristal 16-track music production and Audacity editing software
- Works directly with a PC or Mac computer with an ultra-low latency ASIO driver included for Windows
- Stereo headphone output allows for playing along with the software, or as a monitor speaker audio source
- Variable-speed file playback function for MP3, WAV and AIFF audio files perfect for learning and practicing
- Powered via USB
Share this Product