ART SLA-2 Studio Power Amplifier
- The SLA-2 from ART is a rack mountable two-channel power amplifier designed for studio use. It offers a wide frequency response with very low noise and distortion for quality audio output. XLR, 1/4", and Euroblock input connectors are provided, along with five-way binding post outputs. Each channel has its own level control on the front panel.
- The SLA-2 can operate in stereo or bridged mode, and features a ground-lift switch to eliminate hum caused by ground loops. The unit offers full protection circuitry for short circuits, overloads, and overheating. If any faults are detected, the amplifier will disconnect the outputs and automatically return to normal operation when the fault is fixed. The SmartFan cooling system offers silent fan-assisted convection cooling to keep the system running reliably.
- 1U steel housing
- High quality audio with low distortion
- Individual level controls for each channel
- XLR, 1/4", and Euroblock inputs, 5-way binding post outputs
- Stereo or bridged operating modes
- Ground-lift switch for eliminating hum
- LED indicators for power, signal, clip, and protect
- SmartFan cooling system is fan-assisted for quiet, reliable operation
- Protection circuitry prevents damage from overheating, overloads, and short circuits. It will disconnect the outputs when a fault is present, and resume normal operation when the fault has been removed